Monday, March 9, 2009

Impress with a New Fabulous Location

This month's party planning tip is all about impressing your friends. What is a better way to do just that than by showing off your party or event at a fabulous, undiscovered, new spot in town...

I recently discovered a true polished gem, right in the heart of downtown San Diego. Se' San Diego is a sexy and sophisticated new venue that I am so excited to know about! Their Sales Manager, Rigel Bitterman (pronounce "Rigel" like "Nigel") took me on an exclusive tour of the property and, I have to tell you, it left me astounded. Every detail of every space has been lusciously adorned with something special to see and touch - YES touch!. The property's decor is comprised of many art instillations of varying sizes - some are up to two stories tall - will leave your head spinning. Every nook and cranny has something special to take in. Even the interior of the elevator is spectacular! (Just a little secret about the elevators, when you walk in, you can't figure out why it suddenly smells so calming, but it is because the wood they use is from vanilla plants. Can you believe that? Plus, the way in which they chose to use the wood is totally gorgeous! Just like everything at Se' San Diego.)

Every part of this venue screams, "Throw a party! I'm so fun and fabulous. How can you resist?" from the restaurant, to the pool deck, to the private suites, to yes how can I forget, even the event rooms! I am so in love with this sexy space that I can't wait to tell all my friends and clients.

Finally, I would be remiss to not mention the customer service. To sum it up, Rigel said that Se' San Diego's philosophy about service is "The answer is yes. What is the request?" Ah! I'm in love. Just what every event planner and party-goer wants to hear.

I invite you to check it out. Their opening festivities run March 27 through 30 and I am sure there will be a lot of fun for everyone! Go to www.sesandiego.com or call 619-515-3000 for more information. Say hello to Rigel for me!

No comments: