Saturday, April 10, 2010

Come see us! Sunday 12pm-4pm at the US Grant 2010 Wedding Showcase

Yay! The US Grant's annual Wedding Showcase is finally here! This is truly one of the most beautiful bridal shows of the year and Resolusean is delighted to have a part in such a wonderful production!

The show is from 12pm to 4pm, tomorrow, Sunday, April 11. Stop by and say hi! We can wait to show off our fun and playful table-top design! It's kinda funky, but so are we! (Yea, I said it!)

I need to give a big shout out to my super hot rockin' design partners Dawn Stone of Embellishmint Floral Design and Anthony Griffin of Kool Party Rentals. They are such super-stars and I always love an excuse to work with them and their awesome products!


Here are some fun pix from the last time we were at the Grant... fun times with Matthew & Shannon. Man, how time does fly! Now they have a cute little baby boy - first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous - you both do such lovely work! I'd want you to do my wedding!