Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playful & Sexy!

Wow! What a fun and fanciful day at the US Grant's 2010 Wedding Showcase! As always, the show was a spectacular display of many, many talents. Kool Party Rentals and Embellishmint Floral Design really brought their A-game and helped me to shine! Here are some photos of our table design. I warned you it was gonna be FUNKY! I definitely think we captured playful & sexy. We heard the design described in many colorful ways today: "like a tub of sherbet", "alice in wonderland meets your grandma's candy bowl", "a pretty version of Bettlejuice", and my favorite "Liberachi on cartoon steroids"! Uh... yeah, that about says it all and we like it that way! That's how we roll! Haha!

Oh yeah, and by the way, a big shout out to that cool photographer I know, Sean of Resolusean Photography ;-) Some of you might already know, but I kinda have a crush on him!

XOXO,
Kate















1 comment:

Meaghan Schmaltz said...

Way to go girl - it looks amazing. Sorry I couldn't come support ya but I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!
Meg