Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Katie & Vito Engagement Session


I had a great time with one on my summer wedding clients this week, I met up with Katie and Vito on Coronado for an engagement photo session (if you're not in the know, the engagement session is used to capture images that can be used for announcements, save the date cards, autograph albums or prints for the wedding reception). The session went well and we made some wonderful images but something a bit different on this outing... randomly on the bay was a guy dressed as santa carrying a red and white umbrella (torn up and blown open). We all had a good laugh but walked a wide path around him. Later, I found a guy that looked like he was going to to jump from the pier, not sure what he was photographing because moments before I was standing just below him... maybe there is a photo of the top of my head now circulating on the web.


No comments: